MYH 238 in use at an event with its sister vehicles..
The History of "The MYtH".
Work in progress! 1952 first owner Mr.R.Berthoud. Van sign written JAMES ADDISON.DECORATIVE FLORISTS. Phone PARK 4377, then the name changed to Addison Nurseries DECORATIVE FLORISTS. Phone PARK 4377. They owned/used it until the 1970's. It's a London van! Their base was in Addison Road, West Kensington. Would have been seen at Farnborough and Paris air show in the 50's. They also had a LD Box van and a Minor van 866 YMX.